Analytical module capabilities
- Statistical modeling of monitored object;
- Early detection of disturbances;
- Failure automatic diagnostics;
- Prognostics equipment residual life;
- On line warning and engineering reports.
Ability to support data acquisition by multi – disciplinary sensors;
- Ability to support multiple different mechanical plants and variety of acquisition setups;
- Fully automatic data processing;
- All settings of Analytical Module such as parameters of the system, flow of algorithms, algorithm’s parameters, etc. are stored in MS SQL Server Data base and could be defined in external files in HTML industry-standard format;
- Management System by external files in HTML industry-standard format;
- Interface with OEM will support the transaction of diagnostics indicator trends, diagnostics signatures, failure differentiation, prognostics results, etc. All this information will be defined in external files in HTML industry-standard format;
- PSE’s Analytical Module could be interfaced with CMMSs, DCS, PI Historian and SAP.
- PSE Sensors are interfaced with Analytical module by Monitor Book , data acquisition software supporting remote setting of sensor parameters and transaction of time series of signals.
- The interfacing with OEM could be done by external files in HTML industry-standard format.